The student news site of Nanakuli High and Intermediate School
FINAL+THOUGHTS

FINAL THOUGHTS

June 10, 2018

As Nishi moves on from NHIS she has some advice for the new SAC and has some final thank you’s and advice that she’d like to leave behind.

SAC:

“Don’t procrastinate, get organized, just call me if you need help, I’m still gonna be on island. Try to remember the traditions, I would say that. This school, this community, they value traditions so I would say try your best to keep the traditions alive,” said Nishi.

Students:

“I would just like to tell them to keep working hard, always remember where you’re from, and make everybody in Nanakuli your family, your community proud. Just be good people,” tearfully said Nishi.

Faculty and Staff:

“I just want to say thanks for all your support, made a lot of friends and a whole bunch of them have also moved on too, they’ve retired or some people have gone their separate ways, but just thank you for taking me under their wings and helping me to learn the ropes and supporting me. I have a lot of good memories thanks to the students and the teachers,” said Nishi.

“Thank you so much—thank you Nanakuli, for everything,” said Nishi.